Click Here to enter patient portal
WHAT IS PATIENT PORTAL?
A patient portal is a web-based communication tool that allows patients to interact and communicate with their health care providers. It allows you to:
- Request appointments
- Access lab and other test results
- Access chart notes, clinical history and billing statements
- Review medication and problem lists
- Access past and future appointment dates and times
- Enter or modify personal information
- Pay your bill online (we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Communicate with clinical staff via secure messaging
In addition, we can also communicate with you via secure message for issues such as:
- Disease management
- Clinical programs information
- Important health reminders
- Medication recalls
- Weather and other unforeseen office closure information
- Changes in our practice (new services, new providers, schedule changes)
WHY SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL?:
- View and update personal information from home.
- Secure Messages for patient to office communication.
- Request appointments through secure messaging.
- Online bill pay.
- Ask medical questions / request medication refills through secure messaging.
- Consent and Policy document review and electronic signature.
- Simple navigation
- 24/7 Access
- Medical Records
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Question – If I give you my email address will I start receiving “junk mail” from your office?
Answer – Your email address will be used for secure messaging ONLY. A secure message is an email letting you know when you have documents to view in your patient portal. We will not give out your email address to anyone for any purpose.
- Question – My daughter takes care of my medical stuff, I don’t have an email address but she does. Can my daughter register for me?
Answer – Yes, with your consent we can have a caregiver email address to send secure messages to and they can set up a Family Login for access to the portal.
Please see the Patient Portal Button on any page, top right corner. You can press the button to enter the portal.
If you are having difficulties logging onto the patient portal you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be addressed during normal business hours.